Calories In 2
Slices Of Pizza - Calories In Calories Out Myth - Best Weight Loss Program.
Calories In 2 Slices Of Pizza
- Cut with or as if with a sharp implement
- (slice) a share of something; "a slice of the company's revenue"
- (slice) slit: make a clean cut through; "slit her throat"
- Cut (something, esp. food) into slices
- (slice) hit a ball and put a spin on it so that it travels in a different direction
- Cut something or a piece of something off or from (something larger), typically with one clean cut
- A dish of Italian origin consisting of a flat, round base of dough baked with a topping of tomato sauce and cheese, typically with added meat or vegetables
- Pizza is the third EP by Horse the Band, released September 5, 2006 through Koch Records. The EP was recorded in place of Horse the Band not finishing their time on The Stampeading Machines Tour.
- Italian open pie made of thin bread dough spread with a spiced mixture of e.g. tomato sauce and cheese
- Pizza (; ), in the US often called pizza pie, is an oven-baked, flat, disc-shaped bread typically topped with a tomato sauce, cheese (usually mozzarella) and various toppings depending on the culture. Since the original pizza, several other types of pizzas have evolved.
- State Road 2 in the U.S. State of Indiana is an east-west route running from the Illinois border at Illinois Route 17 east to the outskirts of South Bend, Indiana at the U.S. 20/31 freeway, also known as the St. Joseph Valley Parkway. This is a distance of 80.98 miles (130.32 km).
- The Second Congressional District of Indiana is centered on South Bend, Indiana and the Indiana portion of the Michiana region. Its current representative is Joe Donnelly (D).
A Slice of Heaven (Sweet Magnolias)
Dana Sue might run the best little restaurant in Serenity, but when you're feeding a small town of neighbors, busybodies and best friends, things can get a bit hot in the kitchen. Never mind that she's putting on too many pounds (an occupational hazard for a chef)—she's worried about her too-skinny teenage daughter, Annie, who has been slowly starving herself since the loud, suitcase-tossing, name-calling fit on her front lawn that left Dana Sue minus one cheating husband.
But sometimes life picks strange ways to mend fences. When Annie lands in the hospital, Dana Sue reaches out to the man she loves to hate: Ron, the husband who took her heart when she tossed him out. Ron is still Annie's white knight, even if he's decidedly more tarnished in Dana Sue's eyes. But he still looks good enough to eat, and maybe, just maybe, to forgive. Once, Ron made the mistake of letting go without a proper fight. But now Dana Sue is about to get another taste of sweet devotion from a man tired of feeling like a fool, hungry for that slice of heaven he found with her….
It's like love in your mouth.
so good. and a must try.
It's all veggies but I'm sure it would be tasty with some ground turkey in there as well.
Serves these hearty potatoes with a spinach salad on the side for a complete meal.
4 medium russet, red or yellow potatoes
1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
1 zucchini, sliced
1 yellow summer squash, sliced
1/2 pound sliced mushrooms
1 small yellow onion, sliced
2 bell peppers
Salt and pepper to taste
1 cup marinara sauce
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
Preheat oven to 400°F. Prick potatoes all over with a fork, brush with 1/2 tablespoon of the oil and arrange on a small baking sheet. Bake until tender, 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
When the potatoes are almost
tender, heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add zucchini, squash, mushrooms, onions, salt and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until just tender and golden brown, 6 to 8 minutes.
Preheat broiler. Split open potatoes, transfer to a baking dish and top with zucchini mixture. Pour marinara over potatoes then top with mozzarella. Broil until cheese is melted and bubbly, 2 to 3 minutes, then transfer to plates and serve.
Per serving (1 potato/428g-wt.): 340 calories
(90 from fat), 10g total fat, 2.5g saturated fat, 10mg cholesterol, 670mg sodium, 53g total carbohydrate (8g dietary fiber, 11g sugar), 12g protein
Pizza with Sausage, Peppers and Onion
1 1/2 cups vertically sliced onion
1 cup green bell pepper strips
2 (4-ounce) links turkey Italian sausage
1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
1 (8-ounce) loaf French bread, cut in half horizontally
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 450°.
Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add sliced onion and green bell pepper strips, and saute 6 minutes or until tender.
Remove casings from sausage. Add sausage to pan, and cook 5 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring to crumble. Add crushed red pepper and diced tomatoes, and cook 5 minutes or until mixture thickens.
Spread sausage mixture evenly over cut sides of bread, and sprinkle evenly with cheese. Place bread halves on a baking sheet. Bake at 450° for 5 minutes or until cheese melts. Cut each pizza in half.
4 servings (serving size: 1 piece)
Nutritional Information: CALORIES 375(29% from fat); FAT 12g (sat 5.1g,mono 4.2g,poly 2.2g); PROTEIN 24.6g; CHOLESTEROL 63mg; CALCIUM 280mg; SODIUM 967mg; FIBER 4.9g; IRON 2.7mg; CARBOHYDRATE 42g
Source: Cooking Light
calories in 2 slices
SLICES is a Anthology horror movie in the vein of such films as THE TWILIGHT ZONE or the CREEPSHOW series five different stories, five different styles with a wrap around that ties all of them together. The cast includes Trent (GIMME SKELTER) Haaga, Chuck (BUBBA HO-TEP) Williams, David C. (MACHINED) Hayes and Death Metal Hall of Famer Matt Olivo of Repulsion; the makeup FX were created by Rich Knight (The Omen, X-Men: The Last Stand) and Larry S. Carr (Friday the 13th) and Al Cortez. DVD Special Features: Behind-the-scenes, Music Video, The making of Slices, Still Gallery
Related topics: japanese weight loss secrets rules of weight loss low fat low calorie smoothie recipes low carb cafe betty crocker low fat recipes low fat cream of asparagus soup how many calories in a large chocolate chip cookie no weight loss with exercise and diet
- (月) 03:52:25|
- Category: None